Effective supply chain management is key to achieving business goals. World-class supply chain performance requires setting the right vision, developing organizational capabilities, keeping up with innovations in technology solutions, and enabling business practices that manage demand and supply from planning through execution. Spinnaker helps companies identify and implement critical supply chain improvements that drive tangible business results.
Our team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in these key areas of Supply Chain:
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – Leverage S&OP/IBP as a framework to coordinate end-to-end collaborative planning and coordination between finance, sales, marketing, product development, and supply chain functions to align plans and improve decision making.
- Demand Planning – Begin the supply chain planning processes by predicting future demand based on qualitative and quantitative techniques – create a proactive, accurate demand forecast that becomes the basis for downstream planning activities.
- Network Design & Optimization – Make better decisions on where to locate facilities and how to source demand across global supply networks.
- Capacity Planning – Accurately determine when and where to adjust capacity to more effectively manage costs and customer service across flexible global manufacturing and distribution networks.
- Inventory Planning – Enable the strategic positioning of safety stock and strategic inventory buffers in the supply chain by leveraging leading technologies and processes that help supply chain managers balance cost, service, and lead-time objectives.
- Supply & Replenishment Planning – Build a realistic, constrained supply plan that provides the basis for procurement, manufacturing, and distribution tactical activities to become the foundation for effective communications with customers and sales.
- Customer & Vendor Collaboration – Develop business models to work optimally with customers and vendors by sharing information, aligning strategies and business policies, and aligning lead times, order multiples, and costs.
- Logistics & Warehousing – Manage efficient operations to cost-effectively respond to customer demand while managing risk and quality objectives.
- Order Promising – Use the supply plan to drive sales, revenue, and customer satisfaction by giving customers consistent, dependable promise dates, without sacrificing business priorities.
Spinnaker’s approach combines industry experts, business process experts, and experienced technology consultants using a proven methodology to deliver the business solutions that provide measurable business value.
Spinnaker’s supply chain services include:
- Supply Chain Assessments & Roadmaps
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Supply Chain Software Vendor Selection
- Center of Expertise Development and Coaching
- Supply Chain Technology Implementations, Enhancements and Upgrades
- Data Governance, Modeling & Integration
- Supply Chain Systems Application Support
As a full service supply chain partner, we provide a balanced, vendor agnostic perspective when it comes to choosing the right software solution. Our team brings years of experience working with leading supply chain software vendors including:
- JDA (including Manugistics, i2 Technologies, and Red Prairie solutions)
- SAP SCM/APO
Our people, process, and technology approach to improve planning can unlock value in your supply chains to meet your business objectives.