Supply Chain Solutions for the High Tech/Semicondcutor Industry
The rate of change in the High-Tech/Semiconductor industry is incredibly high and the ability of a supply chain to evolve and respond to these changes in a key success factor for leading companies in this industry. Balancing unstable demand, short product lifecycles, cut-throat competition and increasingly complex supply chains is a challenging task in the best of times.
Spinnaker provides end-to-end solutions to address our technology industry clients’ unique supply chain requirements. Our supply chain services deliver critical design, planning and execution strategies that enable our clients to successfully adapt to the highs and lows of the marketplace. By implementing the right processes and technologies – often supplementing that with Spinnaker’s procurement, logistics, and warehousing services – our clients respond more rapidly to changing market factors, while reducing operational costs.
Spinnaker’s High-Tech/Semiconductor Supply Chain Solutions
- Supply chain strategy and network design
- Supply chain predictive analytics and allocation management
- Demand/supply planning and S&OP
- Multi-partner (vendor/customer) supply chain collaboration Inventory optimization
- Supply chain staff augmentation and training
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Value-Added Warehousing and Distribution Services
- BPO: Reverse Logistics and Returns Solutions
Examples of Spinnaker’s results working with our customers include:
- Achieving a 40% increase in on-time delivery and a 25% improvement in inventory turns for a large semiconductor and consumer electronics company
- Reduced channel inventory by 50% in a company’s VMI channel while improving in-stock levels.
- Consolidating operations at a large semiconductor manufacturing company netting them a 66% reduction in facilities, overhead and inventory costs
For more information on Spinnaker’s work with leading high tech and semiconductor companies, visit our case study library.