Spares & Field Services Management
Our value-driven solutions help planning & forecasting teams to properly manage inventory levels to avoid costly mistakes:
- shortages that often require emergency purchases with express shipping charges that eat into profits
- surplus inventory which consumes valuable company resources that also taxes the financial performance of the business
More importantly, an inventory issue could dramatically affect your customer’s level of satisfaction… so our services closely coordinate the interaction between personnel in the field and a company’s replenishment function.
Spinnaker supports the needs of field service personnel by ensuring that the “right quantity” of the “right part” is in the “right location” at the “right time”.
Further, Spinnaker proactively manages the recovery of both defective & known good / No Fault Found (NFF) parts from field technicians to redeploy, repair or process them for reuse - so you can benefit from value derived from the assets secondary or tertiary life.
Value & Benefits
- Reduce cost of spare parts operations
- Improved efficiency of spares parts management
- Recover more value from client assets
- Help to minimize waste
- Provide a flexible solution model that scales to changing requirements