International + 1 (720)457-5500
Join Our TeamExplore a career with Spinnaker
What you can expect from a Spinnaker Solution
- Increased revenue from higher throughput & shorter cycle-times
- Lower costs from improved labor productivity and higher recovery rates
- Faster cash-to-cash cycles
- Maximized Asset Value Recovery (AVR)
(Click image to enlarge)
When it comes to product returns, time is money. Spinnaker utilizes effective & efficient methods to forecast inbound parts, triage their current condition and quickly segregate them into clusters for further processing or disposition.
Our intelligent sort collects and uses data earlier in the recovery process, providing information and value, and the ‘why’ of your returns to allow you to make data-driven disposition decisions. Our solutions are aimed at the early identification of ‘known good’ or ‘no-fault-found’ items and consistently deliver higher yields on returned products by recovering more dollars from these assets.
Spinnaker’s Rapid Transformation tools assess the entire returns life-cycle to find ways to optimize the handling of your goods. It’s this kind of added intelligence that takes a physical returns process and transforms it into a truly effective solution for your center, and your bottom line.
- Spinnaker carefully manages the inbound receipt of all products. Initial screening occurs at the unloading dock and any discrepancies are identified and carefully accommodated whether they pertain to weight, count or physical condition.
Inspection/Audit and Disassembly
- Once the inbound product is received, the product is further inspected to ensure that the contents and the bill of materials match and determination if disassembly is to be required. A multi-stage approach is often leveraged that combines visual inspection, physical assessment, and other tactics like weight based checkpoints to ensure the condition accurately documented.
Intelligent Sort and Segregation
- In order to make sound disposition decisions in your process, you must take into account not just the state of the product itself, but also the current need or demand for that product as well as existing inventory levels associated with that particular product. Spinnaker’s intelligent sort process helps you make informed decisions about how best to process returned product and recommend items where it makes economic sense to apply labor or conduct repair services, leading you to the best disposition outcomes for the overall process.
Why do Fortune 100 market leaders trust Spinnaker to transform their business?
- We drive cost control, profit growth and improved customer experience, through intelligent and flexible solutions that start in the center, and go beyond.
- Our returns solutions are fully integrated with your supply chain. You would never focus on just one piece of the puzzle – and neither would Spinnaker.
- We help get you there faster than you thought possible, leveraging our Rapid Transformation Tools that drive faster execution and relentless improvement, with Spinnaker as an extension of your team.
- We are a trusted partner who has served entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 100 enterprises with more than 95% repeat customer business.
Tell us about your returns and reverse logistics challenges, and Spinnaker will contact you to help unlock the value in your returns.